Thanks so much for reading my about page! It’s hard to tell my story so I’ll go for some random facts
- • I’m a mom of three little boys who have really added an amazing dimension to life
- • Lef is short for a long Greek name
- • Most of my work is graphics based and I sell graphic resources for other designers under the shopname ‘By Lef’
- • I focus on illustrating, designing surface patterns, lettering and making graphic resources for other designers
- • I owned my first calligraphy set in my early teens
- • My shop ‘DEEZ Dutch’ has physical products and we make most of them ourselves!
- • My former job was being a commercial pilot / flight instructor
- • I live in the Netherlands but have also lived in the United States to fly airplanes
- • My awesome man helps me A LOT with growing ‘DEEZ Dutch’ and makes mugs on a regular basis
- • Some of the things I love, besides my 4 men and family, are old rock songs, wining and dining, loud music, (bad) singing, and the occasional silence
- • My latest side projects include fabric and paper design as well as designing invitations and wedding stationery
I hope to make this site a place that is helpful for other designers as well. It should eventually have some nice free resources, tips and tricks and give you a good idea of what I’m working on as well.
If you think we should work together or have some questions, I’d love for you to contact me.